The Lotus Awards - Deadline extended to April 14
The Lotus Awards honors companies that foster a creative, collaborative workplace culture to enhance performance and sustain a competitive advantage and the business that are striving to improve Employee Engagement
The Lotus Awards are a revolutionary way to recognise companies with great cultures and employee engagement.
It turns the standard model of Awards on its head, hopefully creating a way to judge companies’ work more fairly.
As a company’s culture is unique to that business, we don’t feel it’s fair to say one is better than the other.
Instead, those businesses that our esteemed judges believe are doing the right thing will get awarded for the unique elements of their culture that they believe sets them apart and will win a blue Lotus Award.
We have no categories, no entry requirements; it’s free to enter. We want you to share your story with us, so we can give you the recognition you deserve.
We decided on the ‘The Lotus Awards’ because the Lotus is an international symbol of enlightenment.
Who should enter:
- Do you nurture your companies culture?
- Does your company value Employee Engagement?
- Can you demonstrate that you are working to improve Employee Engagement?
- Is Wellbeing, Reward & Recognition, Diversity or Social Responsibility part of your strategy?
- Have you adopted or developed Employee Engagement Technology that has demonstrated a measured improvement in engagement?
- Have you got a great Internal Communications Strategy?
If the answer to one or more of these questions is yes then you should tell us your story for the chance to win a Lotus Award.
Sometimes you can’t make it on your own
We all know that most great engagement projects require help from outside. So the companies that have helped you on your journey will also receive a Lotus, the Pink Lotus. Vendors are also able to submit to be included if applying with a case study.
What sets us apart
We want to make submitting your company for a Lotus Award as easy as possible.
- We recognise the unique elements that make each companies Culture and Engagement great
- Free to enter
- We are open to every business
- Open to all countries
- There are no guidelines on how you submit your entry, text, video, infographic etc we just want to hear your story and demonstrate you meet our criteria
- Engagement isn’t a sprint or a quick fix, and great Cultures and Engagement build over time. So we will recognise work from the last 3 years from September 2016.
How to enter
We want to hear your story so you can enter however you feel best demonstrates this. Video, Infographic, email the choice is yours just email your entry to email@example.com
By popular demand our deadline has been extended to April 14.
We are looking forward to hearing your story and celebrating your great work.
We have an excellent group of people who have very kindly agreed to be judges. Each submission will be sent to 3 randomly selected judges if they agree that you meet our criteria you will be in the list.
Our judges are made up from business leaders from around the world who are experts in Company Culture and Employee Engagement.
CEO at DHL eCommerce
Managing Partner The Boost Partnership
Celine Sanofi Pasteur
Head, Quality Innovation & Engagement at Sanofi Pasteur
Team Leader at General Consultants to Delhi Metro
Publisher & Editor at Evolutionary Media Pvt. Ltd.
Mindfulness Expert – One of a Mind
CEO & Co-Founder at Perkbox & Huddlebuy
Director at People Lab
Founder & CEO
People & Behaviour Change at Deloitte UK
CEO, The Big Issue Foundation
SPHR, SHRM-SCP, CPA
Founding Partner at WorkXO
FLPI FBILD MCIPD
Director of Talent & OD at Talent Tomorrow
Head of Learning and Development at Mitie Client Services
CEO BluePrint Foundation for Success
Head of Culture & Engagement
Lloyds Banking Group
Head of Engagement and Communications
Consultant at Masgrove's
& Former COO Best Companies
Owner of Loving Monday
Dr. Debashish Sengupta
Best Selling Author